5th Annual Cayuga LOU-ALL

Slider what does age have to do with it. I had a young boy on my team last year. He lost the first 9 fish we hooked! If I was that serious about it, I would have taken the rods instead. ??

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] BlackBerry.png

AGE as in meaning,experience level is what I meant. IT should remain as a LUCK tournament.

but looks as you're do hard pressed to change it up so be it then, have at it.

Just my opinion is all take it for what its worth , not trying to ruffle any feathers here or fur as it may.

If the masses want a different scoring sytem so be it.

I am a charter captain but I only fish the weekends just like everyone else. You guys whipped us last year and would have won it with either scoring system. If split wants to pool it amd go by that that's fine with me. Not trying to ruffle feathers either. I just think the scoring is more fair using the points system. No biggie.

Slider what does age have to do with it. I had a young boy on my team last year. He lost the first 9 fish we hooked! If I was that serious about it, I would have taken the rods instead. ??

AGE as in meaning,experience level is what I meant. IT should remain as a LUCK tournament.

Just my opinion is all take it for what its worth , not trying to ruffle any feathers here or fur as it may.

Slider we used the points system for the first 2 Lou cups. Split changed it for the 3rd cause barny couldn't keep track! Lol. To me big fish is a derby. A tournament is a limit with points system. That's all bro. no issues.

Slider we used the points system for the first 2 Lou cups. Split changed it for the 3rd cause barny couldn't keep track! Lol. To me big fish is a derby. A tournament is a limit with points system. That's all bro. no issues.

There ya go , I'd trust a scale before I trust a guy srunching no.s all day , keep it simple one weight. :D

Everybody can see the weight on the scale :D

I have no opinion on rules for weighing in fish for the simple reason that I do not have a set schedule of 'time off', so I don't attempt to fish in any of the Ontario tournaments but Elliot & I would like to fish again in the LOU-ALL and hopefully we can make it over at some point in the day! -Andy

Here's who is in so far:::

1. Splitshot115

2. Playin Hookey

3. Lil troller

4. Quality time

5. W.W. IV

6. Lil Jake

7. Mower

8. Frisco,Sliderbite,Eskimo Joe Defending Champions :yes:

9. Hookedup, Jason

10. Rusty Rat

11. Fish on