5th Annual Cayuga LOU-ALL

1. sfarm

2. Traveling Man

3. Lyteline

4. Final Flight Reigning Champion (some have called him other things )

5. Rusty Rat

6. Tripleduece50

7. Chowder

8. Jason

9. dbutts

10. Mower

11. 711skwerlz

12. Lakebound88

13. David

14. Trolling82

15. Lil Jake

16. tcon

17. Playin Hookey

18. Fish Buzzard

19. Splitshot115

20. Stoutner

21. Justin

This is the list from last year, missing a few of them on this year's list??????

I have a golf tournament so i wont be able to make it but will be out in the afternoons after I'm done golfing. Good luck to everyone and make sure you have some flea flicker or really thick line because the fleas are so bad you almost can't fish with downriggers right now. If you have any rods set up with braided line you might as well leave them home!

Here's who is in so far:::

1. Splitshot115

2. Playin Hookey

3. Lil troller

4. Quality time, gofishny

5. W.W. IV

6. Lil Jake

7. Mower

8. Frisco,Sliderbite,Eskimo Joe Defending Champions

9. Hookedup, Jason

10. Rusty Rat

11. Fish on

12. Stinger, Lil Buddy

13. C3M

14. rshubuck

15. Bobber

16. Chowder

17. Chuck527

18. Final Flight

19. Reel Nasty

20. Lyteline

21. Fish Buzzard

22. Traveling Man

23. David

24. Skippers Trophy 01

25. Fish On

26. slow rollin

27. Fishtails, Time Out

28. Danny boy

29. Dbutts

30. Sugar Dee

31. Hookjaw

32. Sea weeder

33. 58 Johnson

Does anybody know where I can an A/C unit to mount to my soft top? My wife is starting to mention that it may be alittle hot for those people who work in A/C all week. It should be interesting to say the least -warm, looks like flat waters? Good luck everybody. And also lets give everybody plenty of room out there, I know alot of guys will be running copper, I really don't feel like re-spooling 500 copper again in a week time.

Nick,

You aren't going to fill the rest of us in. :lol: (no secrets here) :lol:

Trust me, no secrets here :D Like Sean said "fill you in on Sunday" :lol: Looks like the best fisherman in the Finger Lakes are coming out for the LOU-ALL :yes: It's going to be a blast :rofl:

Sean, Are you taking little two pole and her sisters to give Eskimo Joe a run for his money. I'm sure we are going to see alot of that secret"Binky" colored spoons :lol: I think it was blue ,yellow and green. Hope I didn't let the secret out of the bag. Looking forward to seeing everyone. It will be fun running with the big dogs and the little dogs like Eskimo Joe Who might be a bigger threat. I'm sure he would love to hold onto that trophy for another year. Wes

well with a crazy name like that a very smart a$$ i mean man musta named it havent played sence the first one ....maybe my son and i will get lost on the way back from sandy creek saturday if we ant to burnt out....or dont stay their sunday for the 2nd derby on sunday

Sean, Are you taking little two pole and her sisters to give Eskimo Joe a run for his money. I'm sure we are going to see alot of that secret"Binky" colored spoons :lol: I think it was blue ,yellow and green. Hope I didn't let the secret out of the bag. Looking forward to seeing everyone. It will be fun running with the big dogs and the little dogs like Eskimo Joe Who might be a bigger threat. I'm sure he would love to hold onto that trophy for another year. Wes

I wish Wes :yes: Those girls can put some fish in the boat. I have a trip with some good guys Sunday so you all will have the jump on me, I wont be fishing with them till 7am. I will be out before I pick them up to check on the weed and bait situatuion.

I will also be out Saturday with a trip so I will fill you all in on the hot spots :lol: I think the hot spot will be the area where you find the least weeds and can still fish :(

Quick rundown on the rules or lack of,

July 24th, 2011 on Cayuga Lake with the weigh-in at Myers Park. Hours of fishing:: Daybreak until 1pm. Must be at weigh station by 2pm.

One man's legal limit of trout and salmon per boat, heaviest weight wins. $10 per boat, winner take-all plus the cup for a year and not to mention the bragging rights.

Rollie will be taking fish to do the fish fry for his church.

If we have anyone else that wants in after friday at noon give me a call and I'll add you to the list. (570)916-1738 Weigh-in at the marina by the maint. garage.

Scott

A friend of mine, who is not a LOU member(he doesn't have a computer) might want in if that's OK. He may fish with us if his son can't make it to fish with him out of his boat. Won't know for sure until saturday.

Kyle

Won't know till wake up tomorrow if we'll fish.It's a day to day deal for me.Z & C(Strike 3)

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Zeke would a few more Soup Spoons change yer mind? :lol: I'll go thu the archives & bring a few down with me tomorrow.