Flasher Selections

I need to restock my arsenal with new flashers for the upcoming fall run. There are so many colors and brands to choose from so I need help selecting a few good ones. I know there will be a whole slew of suggestions but could you guys name your top 3 go to flashers and size. Thanks a lot!

same as above but in all spin docs. I can't get my flashers to go I have to be doing something wrong.

I would add 42nd spinny as well as mountain dew, both of these have there days don't fish without them.

Thats funny I can't get a spin Dr to go :@ , but have good luck with the e-chips. We should compare notes :lol:

same as above but in all spin docs. I can't get my flashers to go I have to be doing something wrong.

I would add 42nd spinny as well as mountain dew, both of these have there days don't fish without them.

Thats funny I can't get a spin Dr to go :@ , but have good luck with the e-chips. We should compare notes :lol:

Word....I don't know what it is. I've ran coyote's, e-chips, R&R's, 11 inch paddles of all brands, king fishers, enticers's I have them all in all sorts of colors I just can't get them to go good. I catch steelies on them and shakers but that's it!

Spin doc not problem catching.

What length flies you running? Speed?