happy B-day rod

Hey dude hmm slow year ,no plugs,towels or giant condoms,,,,gosh were gettin old ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hey their was that anchor deal in the Keys and the sudden reminder of tides ,and leaving a little slack in the mooring lines :o ,,,,,thought ya had a 200hp the way that thing sat in the water :lol: ....well bud im shure ya pulled off a good day somehow...hey how are the phillies doing? opps forgot slackin off with the yanks..well we gots football to hope for home team wins.....spent my day sittin in a tree with 30 mph gust boy I LOVE HUNTING.......hmmm 700.00 bow= 1/2 cow 100.00arrows=1/2 pig...toss in another 5 or 6 $ for some gear and accesories=2 nice offshore charters in the keys....then gun season hmmm = new boat.........oh well cant take my piles with me ,less the mortition leavs em on the outside...enjoy yer cake now...

Hope to see ya in the keys this winter same place for me.............

OH YEA HAPPY BIRFDAY.....

Ray K.

Thanks for the birthday wish :yes: Hope things are good with you all. I've been hanging in there playing the Mr Mom role while Jen is working in San Francisco the rest of the year

You're right Ray...we'll make up for it in 2012 I bet. I will be down in the keys the last week of December and the first week of January. Not sure where we are staying yet, but I will let you know and we'll get together.