To iphone or not to iphone

Okay...time for me to move up in my phone technology. So, I figure an xmas

present to myself can be a smartphone. Went to the local verizon retailer and

left there with a Big Headache.

More research on the 'net; ask everyone I see.... I think I'm headed towards

the iphone 4s.

Anyone have experience with iphones? Good? If not, what might I consider...?

Thanks.

John

At the risk of sounding corny...I love my iphone4. Yeah, there's lots of arguments about how it's not as fast or adept as other smartphones. But it's simple, intuitive, and powerful enough that I use it routinely for work (I'm a prof of medicine at UofR). My vote is that Siri awaits you under the X-mas tree.

Love my iphone. It helps me find fish with an instant access to LOU while Im out there trolling in the lake. I strongly recommend getting a waterproof case for the iphone.

Best of luck.

DITTO! I have the i3 :yes:

Find out what phone FX has and avoid that at all costs :lol:

They all have their pro's and cons.

Have new Iphone 4s, owned for a few weeks now. Getting used to Itunes was different, I dont like how the text balloons are set up and with the Droid it had a green light if someone had called or text. other than that I love the iphone, just getting used to it though.

The Droid seamed to have a mind of its own at times by freezing up or typing on its own and the worst thing was making calls on its own(butt dialing).

Facetime with my son who lives in a different state is well worth it for me, I bought him a Ipod and we talk daily through video so we can see each other daily :D:D:D .

Paul

I have no experience with the I phone, but do have an HTC EVO 4 G. I like it and have had it for about a year with no complaints. Millions of apps like the Apple content but in Android market. Great camera features and as mentioned before it mates well with the mobile version of LOU, and makes instant access out on the water an easy task. It has almost replaced the laptop for many things, including this post.

Mark

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

John, I had a droid for 2 years and really liked it, I now have an iphone4 and really like it as well. Both have their plusses and minuses so I wouldn't consider one superior over the other, but I really don't think you can go wrong with any of the new smartphones out there.

Tim

If you want a bigger screen go with one of the android phones many diffrent sizes and brands, if you want good battery life and bullet proof softwear go with Ipone. They are both great, the Iphones have thier own mini market for accessories , the android phones are fast and have many more free apps. The iphone4s cost $199 you can get android phones from free to $299. I would go to Radio Shack if you do get one, no mail in rebates and they just started free phone support for anyone who buys a phone from them, based in Washington with english speaking representives.