Bass Pro get together

IMAG0420.jpg

adult image hosting

I'll let my friends here on LOU fill in a caption for this one!....I still have ammo Tom, "do you feel lucky?"

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Tom: It was working before I messed with it.

Hank: This is why cooks should stay in the kitchen and not try to fix things!

Tom: Whats wrong with using a hammer to adjust the carb?

:rofl::D:lol:

Hey Brian it's called getting a tune up :wait::thinking: had you gotten one maybe you wouldn't have ended up blowing the motor last year on yours :wondering:

Man, someone is grumpy today! That 21 year old auger was past it's prime. Time for something new. :)

Who's going this Sunday?

Most of the guys are going to meet in front of the fish tank anywhere's from a little after noon to 1. Then browse the store for a while, then a late lunch. Hope to see you there. :yes:

We meet there so Bob can do the the goby catching demonstration. You targeting the brown or green ones this time :lol: ?

Who the the heck is general tso and shouldn't a general be doing something other than cooking chicken at a Chinese restaurant :o:lol: ?

I'll be there with the Mrs.

If you can make it u should, it's a great time :yes:

General Tso's Chicken simply honors a great personality, just as Arthur Wellesley, the Duke of Wellington, is honored in Beef Wellington; Pavel Stroganoff, a 19th-century Russian diplomat, in Beef Stroganoff; Count Charles de Nesselrode (another 19th-century Russian diplomat) in Nesselrode Pudding,; or Australian opera singer Nellie Melba in the dessert, Peach Melba. Indeed some believe it quite likely that the dish was whipped up for the general after some signal victory, just as Chicken Marengo was whipped up for Napoleon after he defeated the Austrians at Marengo on June 14, 1800.

Just some useless information for ya Tom, but It's still best if ya read the fortune cookie ONLY AFTER eating it. :lipssealed:

Looking forward to more candid camera shots for another great story of the BP gathering!

General Tso's Chicken simply honors a great personality, just as Arthur Wellesley, the Duke of Wellington, is honored in Beef Wellington; Pavel Stroganoff, a 19th-century Russian diplomat, in Beef Stroganoff; Count Charles de Nesselrode (another 19th-century Russian diplomat) in Nesselrode Pudding,; or Australian opera singer Nellie Melba in the dessert, Peach Melba. Indeed some believe it quite likely that the dish was whipped up for the general after some signal victory, just as Chicken Marengo was whipped up for Napoleon after he defeated the Austrians at Marengo on June 14, 1800.

Just some useless information for ya Tom, but It's still best if ya read the fortune cookie ONLY AFTER eating it. :lipssealed:

Looking forward to more candid camera shots for another great story of the BP gathering!

You forgot muskybob with his world famous Adirondack Salmon Chowder ;(

Hey Bob, I didn't fergit yer Adirondack Salmon Chowder....It's useful information....a whole different list and you are a living legend among folks having a reason to name exquisite kitchen culinary prowess and originality. Those who grace this wonderful site will attest and forever cherish your famous recipes. All preceeded by MUSKYBOB'S... :yes:

Mark