GMen movin" on!!!!!!!

So Lets recap... someone said this "Yeah.... Right....Good luck on the girlie men beating my Packers :itwasntme:" and then someone said this "Girliemen do not deserve to be in the playoffs. " So As I always do, I put up and my team came through. So go ahead and make excuses but its a team game, so you can have your MVP QB, but with no defense and receivers with stone hands you lose :mooning: And even with the officials trying their best to advance the Slackers they still lost.

Now Vince will tell me to settle down, Giants fans are better than that, and he's right, but I just can't help it right now :mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning:

Girlie men fans are better than what? They're just like spankmees fans, insufferably obnoxious and irritating, very much like a venereal disease might be.

Go Niners!!!!!

Well that does it! You are by far the most sore loser of all time, well at least on this board... and from now on I will not engage you in any sports talk. But if you want i'll teach you how to catch fish :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Better days are coming Tim. Chan Gailey sitting Stevie Johnson down after taking yet another celebration penalty that hurt the team, was a move for the future. I absolutely love football and the NFL, and of course NYG, but you cannot have inmates running the asylum. It's Coughlins way or the highway, and ownership is smart enough to back him. There are many ways to win in the NFL, but almost always when its long term its because the players have respect for the coach, even if they don't like him.

Even though they were fighting for a playoff spot and could not lose against Dallas, Coughlin benched his best RB for an entire half for missing curfew. Make an exception and lose the team. I think the Bills are on the right track this time, they play very hard for Gailey. If they sign Fred Jackson, that 1-2 punch at running back with Spiller should be special.

Go Giants! No matter what, I'm ALL IN.

I am not a big fan of the NFC but it is gonna be or should be a good game 49rs and Gemen. The giants can make history being a team that with 2 games left at 7 - 7 win the division and can go 4-0 in playoffs as Super Bowl Champs. The 49era have a no name QB and a solid defense and showed me they can win. But keep in mind if New England with their 31st ranked Dee gets by the Ravens....Brady has some weapons in his arsenal and it may be a Super Bowl shoot out.

I am with Tim...lookin for a good game that the players play not the Umps.

Howie

PS...just hopin the scores match my pool numbers

Hey Stan, So the niners are your team? Whats the feeling of the niners about a sloppy field, help or hurt your team? Also, what was the deal between Harbaugh and Schwartz? At the end of the niners/Lions game, Harbaugh dissed the lions coach. Was this something from the past or something that went on in the game? I know years ago Harbaugh and Kelly would get into it.

Stan,

Do not take his no name status from me personal. All I am saying he is not as well known as thje other quarterbacks that are still standing. We do not get a lot of chances to see the 49ers on the east coast. I only saw 2 games, Detroit and New Orleans and I am impressed on his abilities. Then 49ers sure can take it all, no doubt about it.

Like i said all i want are my numbers to be there for each quarter and final score.

Good luck to your 49ers......

Shade

Vince

No idea whats up with those two , we have never sat down at McDonalds together yet.

Shad

I not up set, It's the media that has kept quiet about the 9er's. That is the biggest complaint out west here, the west coast teams just don't get the national news coverage. It's going to be a heck of a war between these two teams.

Sunday can not get here fastest enough.

14jupuw.jpg

WHAT NO SMACK TALKING ?

This is going to be one heck of a good game, some say best game of the year so far...It's going to be wet in San Francisco on Sunday.....I just hope the snow does not knock out the power up here on Sunday....

Very good game coming up. As a Giants fan I am a little nervous. I am confident the Giants can limit Vernon Davis and Crabtree as well as slow down Gore. The decision in my opinion will come down to QB pressure from either team as well as turnovers. If the Giants can make Smith uncomfortable and take away the run on defense I think they can take the game over. :yes: Just my fan opinion. Brees still threw for 462 yds, so I think Nicks, Cruz and Manningham may have a decent day against the 9ers D. Anyone else agree?

Go Blue!

No "smack talk" from Giants fans here, tons of respect for the Niners and their fundamentals. I think you can see it Coughlins face, that he appreciates how they win football games. You gotta beat the Niners, because they're not gonna beat themselves. Disciplined squads in all 3 phases. Should be a great game.

Blue Ghost, I think how it will go depends very much on the Giants being able to do SOME running. Noone has been able to blast the Niners running, but we have to keep that very fast defense playing honest. That will open up the Giants passing game which has been their strength all year. Eli has proven to be a fine QB in inclement weather.

Being nervous is just part of being in the Championship game and being a fan, comes with the territory. I will put my faith in the coaching staff and this team and whatever happens happens. I think that AFC game could be closer than people think, too.

If the Giants win you will be able to give the credit on the O line. Because if they can pass block, the niners can't outscore us in the air.

and if they run block (which they haven't done well most of the year) it will make the passing that much easier.

The weather may have something to say about that tho :sweating: