About time !

i dont think it includes, cayuga,otisco,owasco, or skaneateles. i may be wrong.

I believe they are also changing the minimum size of skaneateles rainbows from 9 to 15 inches to coincide with the minimum size in other lakes.

Definitely changing the rainbow limit in the western FLs. I am not surprised. Last year there was a lot of talk about stocking rainbows in Catherine Crk.

This may be a stupid question but it is Monday morning. Are the changes proposed for next calendar year or effective immediately? It does say proposed.

I just received my DEC Angler Diary with a letter dated Feb 21, 2012 and the author states these changes are proposed and the changes would take effect October 1, 2012 and are for the all flx except Cayuga, Otisco, Owasco, and Skaneateles: 5 in combination. Catch shall include no more than 1 rainbow trout or 3 Landlocked salmon

Its def. about time they start protecting the Rainbows in the tribs! Hopefully this year they will all have spawned out and went to the lake by the time the "fishermen" get to fish them. I've already seen some huge rainbows in a couple Seneca Lake streams...