Guaranteed 2012 Niagara Pro/Am New Combined Field & Open Pay

Looks good, very entising if there are 70 boats. I like it and it is doable, however how will the priee structure look like if mother nature does not cooperate and we only fish one of the 2 days?

Shade

All these bad vibs...fish hard at get a good box and even if ya finish 10th for 2 days with a small box ya make a grand....300 more than it cost ya to enter or one tenth finish it cost ya buck and a half for a great time.

dam..$150 for week end away from wife and kiddies.. :yes::lol:

Can not wait.....

Shade

Blow days will be handled the same as in the past. If we get one day of fishing in that will count as the tourney. So if you win day one in either category you are the winner all the way thru and you would win the money for that postion for the whole tourney. All the guaranteed money will paid out if we fish one day.

Now the rule has always been if we didnt fish at all the money will be held in escrow for the following year that is not changing either.

Ace,

I took this out of the paragragh on the payout. No matter how many teams are in it will be "30% day 1, 30% day 2 and 40% overall". The pro am will be 100% payback plus sponsor cash. As far as 70 teams goes in a typical niagara tourney there was on average 85-95 teams "AM" and "PRO" every year. I would have to believe the total could get very close if not surpass that 70 team number in Niagara.

See you there!

Brian

Thanks Brian for being on top of this. I have been able to fish in the pro-ams over the last few years or so. It seems that there are less boats in each subsequent port after Niagra with my home port of Oswego being the worst. Hopefully we will have a good turnout this year with the new format if the gas prices don't kill us!!!!

Thanks again Brian.

Ace its Casey and I no longer use any of my stuff so I figured Id get rid of it and use Burke and Andys. I could see it now Andy rowing like a bastard, Burke cracking the whip shouting directions and Rob and myself drinking some grey goose watching the **** show unravel. lmfao

Casey, that's way too funny. I can't stop f********g laughing just thinking about it. Wait till I see Andy. Grey Goose with a Bud chaser watching the show. LMFAO!!!!

On a lighter note, I think it's gonna be an early season for stripers. Going to get the boat back home next week sometime. Most likely be fishing mid to early April instead of May.

I have a question about this payout, 70 teams @ $650 is only $45,500, right? How is the total purse of $53,750 possible, unless we know that the sponsor $$$ is the difference.

NEW COMBINED PRO & AM DIVISIONS:

This payout is based on 70 Teams, a $650 entry fee, all entry & sponsor $$$ split 30% to day 1, 30% to day 2 and 40% to the overalls, to the top 10 teams in both the “Trophy†& “Classic divisions. NOTE – All teams can qualify for 2 checks per day (1 in each division) & 2 checks overall (1 in each division) 6 total.

Top 10 â€Trophy†Boxes Days 1&2-Top 10 “Classic†Boxes Days 1&2-Top 10 Overall Boxes Both Divisions

1st – $1800 1st – $1800 1st – $2000

2nd – $1250 2nd – $1250 2nd – $1500

3rd – $1000 3rd – $1000 3rd – $1300

4th – $750 4th – $750 4th – $1150

5th – $650 5th – $650 5th – $1025

6th – $600 6th – $600 6th – $950

7th – $550 7th – $550 7th – $850

8th-10th – $500 8th-10th – $500 8th – $750

Total # of checks paid 60, 10 per division day 1 & 2 & overall 9th – $650

Total $$$ to “Trophy Boxes†days 1&2+overall = $26,875.00 10th – $500

Total $$$ to “Classic Boxes†days 1&2+overall = $26,875.00 TOTAL EVENT PURSE $53,750.00