Tightlines shootout

This was posted on Spoonpullers. Not sure if these ar official but I know that Vision Quest won.

Vision Quest 213.74pts

Get It Wet 213.66pts

Yankee Trolller 213.52pts

Hurricane 208.52pts

Super Strike 207.46

Fanatic 205.76

Hammer 204.06pts

Orange Peel 202.60pts

Reel Excitement 202.58pts

Net Profit 202.06pts

Damn Rick, a few more drops of water in each fish and you would have been on top! Those are some crazy close scores!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

No water allowed in the cooler. Dry coolers only. So just block ice. Trust me....it's still stinging!

Congrats to Capt. Pete and team!!! Class act guy that deserves the win with all the time and travel put in on the tournament scene over the years. Hey Rick, didn't you beat Team VQ by a few ounces when you won the Orleans Pro/Am a few years back?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Mobile%20Device.png

Congrats to Capt. Pete and team!!! Class act guy that deserves the win with all the time and travel put in on the tournament scene over the years. Hey Rick, didn't you beat Team VQ by a few ounces when you won the Orleans Pro/Am a few years back?

LOL....yup....that was the year we had a teenager flop iout of our cooler on day 1 and go back to swimming. We could only weigh in 11 on day 1.

I'm not taking anything from Pete. He's a friend. He worked hard, and deserved the win! However, those .22 ounces are just so tight.

You should have seen his face when Yvan and i went up to him after weigh in and said we were doing a re-weigh.....LMAO

Yankee Troller said

"You should have seen his face when Yvan and i went up to him after weigh in and said we were doing a re-weigh.....LMAO"

Ok Al Gore....:rofl:...take to The supreme court LOL

Mark

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

LOL....yup....that was the year we had a teenager flop iout of our cooler on day 1 and go back to swimming. We could only weigh in 11 on day 1.

I'm not taking anything from Pete. He's a friend. He worked hard, and deserved the win! However, those .22 ounces are just so tight.

You should have seen his face when Yvan and i went up to him after weigh in and said we were doing a re-weigh.....LMAO

THATS PRICELESS !!!! Would've loved to see it :clap: