Cayuga 6-17-18 w/pics

Fished the Raiders Rod and Reel Derby Sat. Started at Myers and pointed north along the east shore, lots of fish in front of Myers but could only manage little ones. Didn't find any larger fish till just south of AES. Still not big enough for the board. Headed for the west side,

got out in the deeper water and the 225 dipsy takes off, after about 25 mins and 2 or 3 more runs and a barrel of sweat pouring of my client he pulls in a 9lb laker. We got to the weigh-in at Bears a little after 3 weigh the fish in and it ends up at 8lb15oz, good for second

as the 1st place fish weighed the same as ours. On a side note HERMIT ended up 3rd :yes:

(Good to see you again ) The guys wanted to head out Sun for a short am trip for browns and salmon. He ended up with a 12.6 brown for the wall in a 2 hr trip, we also had some small salmon and a few of the larger ones that came unbuttoned.

I'll post some pics when I find them.

100_0086.jpg

100_0084.jpg

Thanks for the report :yes: We were ot today also, we got a late start and the lake got bumpy with the 25mph South wind. Caught a lot of big lakers but only two short salmon. Having to start at 8am didn't help with the Brown and Salmon bite. Sean