October 4th, 1st Deer

My fishing/hunting partners wife shot her first deer on October 4 at 7:56. This is only her second year of hunting, and as I think back it was the first time I was with someone when they recovered their first deer, and it was great! I was home in bed with the flu and my buddy keep calling. finally his wife texted me and said "I have a 6 pointer down think i made a kill shot. in my tree stand waiting to make sure he's dead." I jumped out of bed and called Brian, he asked to meet him there because he was at work, with no extra clothes, knife, etc., and she shot it on my old family farm. When I got to the tree stand she was so excited, explaining how it all went down! It was a 20 yard shot 1/4 away and after a short 30 yard track through some high grass when found him and the hugs and high fives began!! We were very proud of her, working out so she could get the lbs on the bow to 50lb, shooting and becoming very good, and then to go out on her own and make it all come together in just 2 years. It was a great moment!!

amys1stdeer2.jpg

amys1stdeer.jpg

My God Woman!!!! You could of broke a nail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be careful out their... a tad lighter shade woulda matched your fletchings,,,Those are some sweet boots also..Was checkin those out very light and warm..Im gonna get a pair .IN A MANS size of course.. And the shafts,bow, pants and jacket match well.....

Now about the deer....and shot SUPER,, GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANY STORY YA WANNA SHARE ?