Cortland Flea Flicker Line leader

Hello Fellow Fishermen

Ive got 4 okuma convector line counter cv20's loaded up with 20lb cortland flea flicker, Im thinking about using these for browns this spring instead of changing  the line but im wondering what would be the best way to tie a flourcarbon leader

to this stuff,my thought is to tie the line to the leader material because it might get drawn into the reel,or is there small and

strong enough swiviles to get through the line guide on the real. Im thinking I need about a ten foot leader,is that about the norm,fishing out of Oswego, Any help would be appreciated.

Seeing that fishing for browns in spring is mostly flat lining,makes me wonder what a square noisy line like fleaflicker will do .

Is it not much better to use 10 or 12 pound regular line  which is less visible and less noisy than dragging a flea flicker grand orchestra line over the brown's head?

Edited by rolmops

Hello, you might have a point there,but im not aware that the flea flicker is noisy,? I had this already spooled because of the amount of fleas from last year, just thought about not having to respool something else and spending money, since my post I found  500 yds of 15lb braid in my tackel that I forgot about,Im going to purchase some cv-20's

and run some braid  with leader for the browns.

Seeing that fishing for browns in spring is mostly flat lining,makes me wonder what a square noisy line like fleaflicker will do .

Is it not much better to use 10 or 12 pound regular line  which is less visible and less noisy than dragging a flea flicker grand orchestra line over the brown's head?