Are you sure they aren't making them or is it that they still haven't found someone to do the plating?

The 31 is only a hair longer and  hair wider than the 44 (nearly identical in shape) They are a pretty good substitute and the 21 is a little shorter and slightly wider but not a bad substitute either. Out of the hundreds of Sutton's I've used over the years I've never seen a 61 or an 81 ....plenty of 71's (much longer thin version of the 31).

44's are going for $20-$30 each on ebay. 

Sk8man...I just caught my biggest rainbow ever on Cayuga on a 61. It is my small version of a 44. Slightly different shape, but close.

post-142093-0-72727000-1371000084_thumb.jpg

Edited by 58Johnson

There's 30 Suttons and 10 are 44's out by the barge in the middle of Seneca compliments of the barge support cables grabbing  two of my Seth Greens back when you could run 15 points per rod....need a submarine to get them though exactly 500 ft. of water :lol:  ...and yes I almost puked when it happened :)

Hey 58 Johnson thanks for resurrecting that old size chart...I had forgotten about it.... I had it on paper years ago. At one time I had over 300 Sutton's of many shapes and sizes but many were subsequently donated to the fish Gods on various lakes :lol: