Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kevin J Legg

Suburb Buck

I can see it now " kids I need you to stay inside and play x box just this once while I go out and work on the play set" lol

I'm visiting there on Thursday. Could easily bow kill him from her deck but in this neighborhood I'll have to be happy with my camera.

Thats a sure shooter in my book! Doenst get any easier than hunting the burbs....if you can be legal...im watching 9 doe n fawn as i wrie this...no shooter yet!

Sent from my N9500 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

No hunting here at my daughters. I set up a couple trail cams in her back yard on two recently planted trees that are 15' from her deck and both have been rubbed by the buck. Should get some good photos.

I have a massive 8 pointer guarding a doe here in my yard in irondequoit. He has been chasing a 4 pointer all day. I have some contractors here putting up a fence that have had to run out of their way for fear of being run over. The big buck is totally crazed thrashing trees all day and charging the smaller buck...and contractors if they are in the way. Pretty cool. Hope they don't get hit by a car. Nearest woods is a half mile away. Contractor said the buck was a 200 class...whatever that means?

Edited by A-Lure-A

A 200 class is everybody's dream buck.attached is a picture of a buck that was taken this yr in New York. It is a 200 class and then some.post-148187-0-88293200-1383889656_thumb.jpeg

Street address? We'll be right over...:ph34r::D:ph34r::ph34r::huh:

Sent from my C5155 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'm at my daughters in NJ and put up a couple trail cams. I got a picture of a fox, a coon, and a few deer last night. I saw the buck but no photo yet. He has rubbed both recently planted maple trees. One is less than 10' from their front door!

Duckman. I would say that if that buck is 200 this one is more like 180. They live long here as long as they don't get hit by a car