I need your eyes

This isnt fishing related but I know I can count on you guys. Im looking for a equipment trailer. The detachable type , like you would pull behind a tractor trailer.The type you would haul a dozer or other type of heavy equipment. If you see one around NYS or nearby let me know.Used not new.Ive been looking in equipment trader mags and that already. Thanks guys and gals.

5th wheel. No less than 25 ton.It wont get used more than once a month. So it really doesnt need to be anything great. I just need it to pass inspection. But if the price is right Ill do the brakes ,tires etc. Ideally it would have its own pony motor.

• 1 month later...

I drove my brother up to Sayre today and that place just south of Nichols ,N.Y. that has sales durning the summer months has one. Still a lot of snow on it to take a good look see but after this rain that's coming may be you could drive down to take a look. I saw one last week just south of Meshoppen on RT 6 but forgot to get a price and phone # when I came back thru. I'll be down that way again soon and will stop this time.