Otisco 10-6

Well its a story of good and bad...

Went out with johnnywalleye and lyke2fish last night and pounded out a nice limit. Had an awesome time with 2 GREAT guys! Then it went south fast when my motor wouldn't start to get back. Ended up calling my buddy Wayne to tow us in...but not before i trolled up 1 last eye in 65 fow on 1 spin pole while i waited for a tow! I wanna thank both of them for their patience with the bad situation. I rebuilt carb, flushed the lines, put another filter on and swapped tanks...problem solved...good as new. Shane Ryfun here at the campground helped me big time! He runs a fine buisness and is truly good guy.

Sent from my N9500 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-151276-14021088370488_thumb.jpg

Awsome, that will be something the guys will talk about for a long time. The fish are an added bonus, I say that because when you have great commodore and have a good buddy in your back pocket that you can call at any given hour for a rescue tow, make for a story that will last a life time. Congrats to the guys and the fishing. Oh was this still a problem from the $hitty fuel you got?? Go gettem JT you are blessed to have a lake like Otisco to fish. Keep up the reports and pics. Thanks for sharing PAP.