got my gun..................opps

ray koziatek

Ok i got my doe pee,buck,pee ,ozoneater, wind directon powder,grunt tube,doe bleet,hat waffer,double layer no sent panty liners,ratlin horns,knee high rubber boots ,hand warmers,footwarmers,range finder,binocks,pokin knife,guttin knife,drag rope, drag sled,sent drag ,loc on ,climber,sent canaster,,,and yup my gun...boy them deer aint gotta chance....hmm wait 20 years ago all i had was a small thermos of coffee anything that kept me warm and a crotch or branch in a tree and i got deer....be safe out there hava great day...

Ray, you forgot something.... Your GoPro camera..... Come on man keep up with the times would ya. Lol. I tell you something funny, tried it tonight, as a yearling buck comes scrambling through the swamp I about all I could do to not drop my bow while turning the damn thing on..... Hopefully I'll have it figured out in the am.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Ray, you forgot something.... Your GoPro camera..... Come on man keep up with the times would ya. Lol. I tell you something funny, tried it tonight, as a yearling buck comes scrambling through the swamp I about all I could do to not drop my bow while turning the damn thing on..... Hopefully I'll have it figured out in the am.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

They're a pain aren't they? Me and my buddy use them for waterfowl hunting and about 3/4s of the footage we get is of each others faces making sure the others camera is recording lol

Ahh the 70s freezing to.death on a hillside in Cohocton with my Dad!!

I was sold..Hey good luck guys yes be safe and have fun!!

You brought back memories of the 70s.  Freezing in Italy Valley with my dad and uncles.  It seemed like we had a lot more snow back then on opening days.  We didn't have all the toys like they do now.  I still have a pair of my uncles black and red checked wool pants.  They must weigh 15 pounds.  We didn't know what Gortex or Thinsulate was back then.  I remember when you needed four people to put in for a doe tag and sometimes they got rejected.  Now you can end up with a half dozen deer with all the tags.  Times sure have changed.

good for driving the deer to ya,i cant imagine a hawks view from the tree tops..Back in the day We flew a wonded vet home for thankgiving in Pa. I was hanging my head out the helocopter door at 2000 ft it was amazing the deer i saw the last 10 miles flying VFR to a small airport..

You brought back memories of the 70s.  Freezing in Italy Valley with my dad and uncles.  It seemed like we had a lot more snow back then on opening days.  We didn't have all the toys like they do now.  I still have a pair of my uncles black and red checked wool pants.  They must weigh 15 pounds.  We didn't know what Gortex or Thinsulate was back then.  I remember when you needed four people to put in for a doe tag and sometimes they got rejected.  Now you can end up with a half dozen deer with all the tags.  Times sure have changed.

Back in the 70's.....Woolrich clothing was the cats ass, snow on opening day was pretty normal, Thinsulate and Gortex had not been invented, there were no machines to pull deer out of the woods unless you had a tractor,  it was five people per doe tag and you anxiously awaited for the mail to come to see if you had been selected. Iron sights on my Ithaca 37 Deerslayer, and hunting from tree stands had not even been thought of. My, how the times have changed. The one thing that hasn't changed is, the deer are as smart now as they were back then. :)