Irondequiot Bay/Rochester meet and greet?

What do you folks think about putting together a meet and greet after the holidays to share our wealth of knowledge and possibly plan a Rochester event for the upcoming season?   Team Rabid Weasle enjoyed fishin the Sandy Creek Shoot out and the Fairhaven Challenge.  Maybe we can all put something together for our great port.  I think it would be a great idea to put together a kids derby for charity or something like that too.

I'm just brainstorming but am willing to put forth the effort for our harbor's future; more pen rearing, volunteering for kids, charity, etc.

Ideas? Dates?  Location?

Larry

All right Larry, you started it.

Pike.....anyone whose anyone can join and attend the GCBA ....rec fisherman as well as charter guys have the same goal....better lake fishing.... I think the January meeting is mostly a CPR and First Aid class for captain renewals, but the February meeting might be the one to consider attending....GCBA members, help me out with this if m wrong....

Sent from my VS920 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Pike.....anyone whose anyone can join and attend the GCBA ....rec fisherman as well as charter guys have the same goal....better lake fishing.... I think the January meeting is mostly a CPR and First Aid class for captain renewals, but the February meeting might be the one to consider attending....GCBA members, help me out with this if m wrong....

Sent from my VS920 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

That's every 2 years Matt. I think we did that this past January, so regular meeting this January.

So the next meeting is at the Irondequoit fish and game club next Tuesday correct? And can we sign up as a member at this meeting?

Yes and yes

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sea-iv. To become a member of the Irondequoit bay fish and game club I believe you have to be sponsored by 2 board members. I'm not 100% sure though. If you are interested PM me and I will talk to you about it.

To attend the GCBA meeting, you do not have to be a member of the fish and game club. The Club is nice enough to allow us to hold our meetings in the upstairs conference room. See you guys Next Tuesday night....

Matt,

What time is the meeting and what is their address? 

Thanks,

Jim