Got the rocket launcher installed

Chas0218

You had the rod trees from GLP before right?  Were you able to just add on the rocket launcher piece or did you need to get a whole new launcher/tree system?  I currently have the quad tree from GLP and the launcher looks sweet, just wanted to see if it's something I can add to rather than re-purchase.

How was the setup, time to get it done? Ordered this for my new to me ride.

It really didn't take long at all but I already had the quad trees installed. Cutting the top bar to length and figuring out how many stainless washers to use to shim it took the longest. His brackets are spot on but my boat is older and the gunnels have pretty good angles from the fiberglass molds so it releases.

You had the rod trees from GLP before right? Were you able to just add on the rocket launcher piece or did you need to get a whole new launcher/tree system? I currently have the quad tree from GLP and the launcher looks sweet, just wanted to see if it's something I can add to rather than re-purchase.

The problem I ran into is the trees' mats are too short so I had to have my buddy weld extensions. Tony will sell you new uprights for $10/foot. Do you could buy a 5' piece them have the two pieces welded together then just buy the topbar.

looking sweet, i see no angle braces didn't need them?

I hung off the side without any flex of the so I'm not to concerned. I would like the braces so I could add more holders like the captian deluxe.

Sent from my thinking chair...

Edited by Chas0218