Barney and Bears Spring Derby - Final Results

Congratulations to winners, guess I fished the wrong area, marked some huge fish couldn't get a bite all day! Slow, fast in between, nothing, spoons, flasher fly, apex, kwikfish, Suttons, FLT, great Lakes lures, colors, you name it, didn't run cow bells n peanuts maybe should have... Fish I marked came either over deep water or from 175 to 200. The fog this am was super thick then right to high sun with no wind.

post-150622-14319067321426_thumb.jpg

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Kade & I had a tough day as well...only did 2 Lakers and 2 LL. Our biggest fish was very feisty 6# LL. Congrats to all that made it on the board!!!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Congrats cronoticed with that nice laker, a sign of good things to come on Cayuga I hope!  

Spoke to you briefly Saturday at the ramp, I was the guy trying to get the Sea Ray started (needs new points).  I jigged a couple hours earlier in the a.m. without much luck, cold water still gripping mid-lake...

We had a couple of great days of fishing. Steady pick both days.I was hoping the 9.9 laker would hold but thats fishing.Nautitroller Im from Candor we got to meet . My numbers 659 5912 . best time around 6PM Im in bed by 8. I start work early...... Good luck to all next weekend except to the guy that beat me with the 12 pounder  ..... heee   heeeee 

I fell in love with a few huge marks that I found a little North of Taughanock , never left that area to find active fish. The one I did catch had only one sculpin in its stomach. Knew my luck was going to be bad when my buddy had his car broken into they got his wife's purse. Friggen thieves.... so it was me solo all weekend.

Congratulations again to the winners, Bill, you and your dad have that lake dialed in! WTG!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Nautitroller