Legacy- 2015 Deer Season

Legacy

Well three deer so far and they all acted like they were chased out of the bedding area. I'm betting there's a hot doe in there with her boyfriend.

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Well about an hour ago after I saw that buck the wind started swirling and blowing like crazy. Drizzling and cold. My dad texted me and said he was cold and wanted to go. Figured since I'd only seen small bucks and yearlings that the big boys were back in the brush with their does so what the heck I'll get down. I waited for him to come up to my stand and got down. Walked out of the woods and up to the house. Taking our camo off and look up and a big buck is going through the field next to the house with a doe. Same field edge that that small buck followed down to my stand.

Any of you guys sit all day? All of my trophy deer were killed mid day, seeking or chasing. Just wondering. When times right i hunkerdown sun up to sun down. Tough sitting that long but has paid off time and again. I go in with the mind set im there to kill a deer and any second, my luck can change.

That being said it's a tough pill to swallow but I missed a big boy at 11 o'clock this morning. Hit another branch half the size of a pencil or smaller. Came through cruising the trail of that the doe I missed 2 hrs earlier. Finally get the chance and I blew it with a damn branch. Hurts really bad right now buy somehow managed to make myself get back in a tree tonight.