Clayton info.?

Anyone have any info they're willing to share on the Bass, Pike, Walleye action around Clayton? My brother's heading up next week, he's not a regular to the area or this board and asked if I could put out any feelers here. Not looking for anyone to give up their honey holes but any general info to help a newbie up there have a decent few days on the water would be great. Any info's appreciated. I'll keep an eye out for the PM's as well.

Thanks folks.

I would focus my energy in shallow areas because it still is fairly early in the season. I'm from the chaumont area and was fishing 10 ft and under as far as depth is concerned. Not to complain, but I'm sure we could have caught more bass except people were out fishing bass hard before the season even opened up around these parts. Too bad the DEC couldn't have been out in full force a little more. We caught a nice largemouth and some nice smallies using tubes, rapalas, senkos, etc... Also check out the TI Bait store website. It is...http://tibait.com/Reports/river.asp?area=river+report

Hope that helped.