how to piss off a king

New to king salmon fishing but have been doing pretty well was thinking when the thermo is gone the kings dont really feed very well and get lock jaw. often i found there bellies empty so that being said i am looking for opinions on just what really pisses them off triggering a strike seeing there not actively feeding .thanks 

Tried rolling faster today had one hit a flasher fly doing 2.9 at the ball before doing 2.2 2.3 I would get bites. Also I think rattle j plugs aggravate them

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

X2 plus anything that has a lot of movement like a exaggerated hot & tot those humped back flat fish, there's a old guy in our camp BRCG all he does is troll silver huge flat fish and there's a river boat that uses J 11's in the current, but I have caught them trolling them off the riggers also both Jplugs and J11 like 15ft down the lures will pull down to where the fish are, might have to consider the rigger depth plus the lures curve also to get the lure in the fishes face. Also running a long flat line at just say 20ft they swim the line in there mouth till the lure gets there, not much of a sportsman's way but it works. Edited by pap

As others have stated, rattles, bright colors, erratic moving baits, go big (giant spoons).  I put rattle traps on the back of my downrigger balls and run flasher flies behind them in September.  THE NUMBER ONE IMPORTANT TRIGGER THIS TIME OF YEAR IS FISH WITH AN APPROACHING FRONT OR WEATHER.  Your welcome.