Todd in NY

How to open and close a FOR SALE ad

Should be exact same process to close/mark as sold.  If you get stuck, feel free to PM me and I will be happy to help.  Thanks guys!

Chad

1 hour ago, BlueEye said:

Should be exact same process to close/mark as sold.  If you get stuck, feel free to PM me and I will be happy to help.  Thanks guys!

Chad

Thanks Chad!

If your using a L/T or PC open Edit in your original post , click the Prefix tab to Sold/Closed then scroll down & click Edit Topic .  This does not seem to work with the mobile app yet tho.

It simply brings your particular add up to the top of the listings as does any comment you or others make on it.

9 hours ago, Captain Ron's said:

Used Fish Hawk 840 in good condition is what I am looking for.

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

If you post a "wanted" ad as a new post in the Classified section, I'm sure you will get some replies. Best of luck with your with your search and congrats on the new boat.

On 10/5/2016 at 3:48 PM, Todd in NY said:

I am 1 level above the Amish when it comes to computer skills.

post-142578-0-79147500-1475696787_thumb.png

Are you a mennonite?

No, it's just my sarcastic way of saying I am technologically impaired when it comes to smart phones and computers :lol:

Edited by Todd in NY

4 hours ago, Captain Ron's said:

How do I post a wanted ad

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Go into the main Classifieds page and look just below the introductory paragraphs. There's a bar there that says "start new topic" or something like that (I'm not looking at it right now). You will see a place to put in what you are seeking or selling, then a drop down menu that let's you choose several "for sale", "wanted", and "sold/closed" options. Then a place to give more details on what you are selling or looking for.

Sorry I am from the stone age.  I posted on 22 March for "flutter cleos" and got them.  I tried to mark it closed but only get to the first edit stage when the next page comes up and it looks just like yours, I see no place where it says either prefix tab or another edit.  can you close it for me......jk   THANKS