New/Accurate\Update page(s) available, or have we all moved FB and ?

Fishing is slow and its late in the season. If you want to know something just ask. Most people on here are willing to give their knowledge to the people who ask for it. I know that I will answer questions to the best of my abilities to help other fishermen.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Fished Lake O in front of the Salmon River Oct 4 7 for 10.Biggest salmon 26 pounds, smallest 17 pounds 6 on green j-plug 1 on all silver flasher and a tom mik fly, aque and yellow.Oct 5 4 for 4 salmon all on green j-plug all 4 salmon 18 to 24 pounds both days 43 to 63 fow. CJC

I fish olcott. Caught 2 salmon 20-25lb and lost 2 in a 100 cast flurry 2 Saturdays ago. 38,000 casts later and few hookups seen since then. Night crew doing OK but not great. Its hot as hell out and there not moving in daylight really. If I had anything good it would be posted. Its tuff this year and you might get lucky but most likely you are gonna have to put in time to pick off a few. I can't fish night so got to cast any chance I get during day.

A majority of guys - me included - put the boat away mid September and start concentrating on deer season ( as I type this I'm sitting in my stand ). There's fish out there to be caught but most of us have switched gears so there's not as many guys to give reports

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Just curious.... seemsd that information should be more readily available these days, Notsomuch, unfortunately. :)

ave I been missing any important sites\resources?

Went on Genny ystrday morn. Pulled up on a deep hole with fish and was bit off jigging a spoon. My friend caught a 15-20 lb river King trolling a spoons. Still plenty of boats on the river.