Fish finder.

What is everyone useing for a fish finder. In the process of rigging a new to me boat and would like to put some new electronics on it. I have about 500 to spend on it. I've always used hummingbird but I am not afraid to try something different. Any help would be great. Would like it to have built in gps to. Thanks,

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

What is everyone useing for a fish finder. In the process of rigging a new to me boat and would like to put some new electronics on it. I have about 500 to spend on it. I've always used hummingbird but I am not afraid to try something different. Any help would be great. Would like it to have built in gps to. Thanks,

Lowerance 7 chirp. With a gold navonics card.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I looked at all 3 the garmin lowrance and humminbird and think I'm going to go with lowrance or garmin. I have been hearing a lot of bad comming from the lowrance about them just shutting off. The bass pro shop was all Garmin and basically said you are wasting money with anything else. Looked at the echo map 7sv

I got the hummingbird helix 7 g2. It can be used on the boat and ice fishing. Has chirp, map chips, down and side imaging, gps and can be networked with the ipilot trolling motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United