Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fished 11:30 till 7:00 . 2-4 today .85 rigger with meat took one fish . 70 rigger FF missed a fish . 180 dipsey FF missed a fish . 209 dipsey FF took a fish . Fished 180-100 fow . IMG_3421.JPGIMG_3424.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished today in Mexico , heavy south wind, so I fished close to the plant . Fished 69-70 fow , to stay out of the wind . Went 3-4 on browns today.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Same for me, 12 out of the last 13 years, headed up Saturday through Wednesday. My Dad was out yesterday and Monday between the plant and the river. 1 for 2 Monday, 1 for 3 yesterday. Can't wait - like fishing the skinny water for Kings!!!

Hope she plays nice this weekend. Heading up tomorrow for the 12 annual labor day run. Good report. I like browns

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sent from my SM-G965U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Posted (edited)

On August 28, 2019 at 11:52 PM, WalleyeLJ said:

Same for me, 12 out of the last 13 years, headed up Saturday through Wednesday. My Dad was out yesterday and Monday between the plant and the river. 1 for 2 Monday, 1 for 3 yesterday. Can't wait - like fishing the skinny water for Kings!!!

Helped your dad dock yesterday and had a nice talk with him, very nice man. We never tried to get out but wed evening 2-5 off South Dune. Plenty of fish 70-90 down 55. She should lay down for you sat afternoon, good luck guys. imageproxy.php?img=&key=b88dfaa7bb580e43imageproxy.php?img=&key=b88dfaa7bb580e43

image.png

image.png

Edited by Firechief48
  • Like 1

Nice fish! I plan on posting day updates as best I can, fish and weather permitting!

Helped your dad dock yesterday and had a nice talk with him, very nice man. We never tried to get out but wed evening 2-5 off South Dune. Plenty of fish 70-90 down 55. She should lay down for you sat afternoon, good luck guys. imageproxy.php?img=&key=b88dfaa7bb580e437a69bc276f4d4b6b4dd7b496cf80fc1b69a1d5edb6c31349imageproxy.php?img=&key=b88dfaa7bb580e437a69bc276f4d4b6b4dd7b496cf80fc1b69a1d5edb6c31349
image.thumb.png.b8dfda8337edd520b4a8dcaaedb90670.png
image.thumb.png.13a9768fa899f9217f26a21bd6a1be8f.png

P3434,

Is that Skip L. from Port Ewen with the brown trout?

5 hours ago, Last One said:

P3434,

Is that Skip L. from Port Ewen with the brown trout?

Yes that's him

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.