Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chas0218

SW St. Lawrence and surrounding bays

Anyone seeing any action. I've caught a bunch of perch and every other species trolling but the eye fishing has been slowwww. I've changed baits and locations nothing seems to be firing a rod.

Anyone else struggling too?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I went out Tuesday night first time since the opener ended 4-7 on eyes 30,29,27,22 and missed 3 near the boat all jigging deep where I expected them to be but quick fire drill at sunset no early or after dark fish , mark quite a few eyes with a few being suspended 

• Like 1

Went out Thursday night picked up 3 eyes in a half hour between me and a buddy then jig bite went cold, switched things up went out of krings point last night solo trolled for an hour nothing , then started jigging some deep spots at 830pm found a pod of eyes at 840 boxed out 3-4 in 3 drifts by 850pm and headed in 

Man I'm green with envy! Haha sounds like they're out there still I just gotta put in the time. I've only been able to do a dawn troll 5:30am-9:30am lately.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Control drift with the trolling motor , bucktails during day and before sunset 5/8oz down to 70ft or so if current isn't too bad, and bladebaits after dark, heavy current, or deeper than 65ft 3/4 oz mainly once and a while 5/8oz 

• Like 1