Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)

After no reports or bad reports did the double team thing with Coyote K and did the offshore thing . Set up in 150 and headed north . Temp was deep . Came up about 20 ft to 80 ft or so at like 320  and rods started going . Seemed like the fish were on the underwater break . 

Anyway we wound up with 5 fish and dropped a few more . 

Got a few on dipsy at 280 on a green dot spin a my rig . 

Also a watermelon mag was the choice.  

320 to 380 best 101 ft down .

Early bite , when fog was on , it was good . When it cleared and Sun came up , they shut down for us .  

Congrats and good luck to Ken on his 

26# 14 king on top of the LOC leaderboard .

KIMG0966.jpg

Also the temp is screwy . It was 65 surface and 60 down 90 ft . Like the Thermocline hasn't set up yet . 

Edited by HB2
  • Like 2

You found what we found. We trolled from 160 to 380 headed Northwest out of the creek, only to go 0/8 on the way out. No dropsies, just a rip then gone. I think that it was the wicked current. Once we turned West, we managed to hook up, and we landed our next half dozen fish. On the swing, we hit a few more, then it was a pick for the last hour headed East. We ran in at 9:30 to grab the chainsaw before it got tot hot to work in the woods. Spoons were the ticket today- maybe Wonder Bread was best? But all the rods took shots. 90 down on the riggers and 150 on the wire divers with a Mag Dispy seemed best.

• Like 1

After no reports or bad reports did the double team thing with Coyote K and did the offshore thing . Set up in 150 and headed north . Temp was deep . Came up about 20 ft to 80 ft or so at like 320  and rods started going . Seemed like the fish were on the underwater break . 
Anyway we wound up with 5 fish and dropped a few more . 
Got a few on dipsy at 280 on a green dot spin a my rig . 

Also a watermelon mag was the choice.  

320 to 380 best 101 ft down .

Early bite , when fog was on , it was good . When it cleared and Sun came up , they shut down for us .  

Congrats and good luck to Ken on his 
26# 14 king on top of the LOC leaderboard .
KIMG0966.thumb.jpg.17aa4cfc3fdd2dfc281f739af90d847c.jpg

Also the temp is screwy . It was 65 surface and 60 down 90 ft . Like the Thermocline hasn't set up yet . 
Thanks Gary, it was great fun fishing along side with u this morning and ur son off shore! Working as a team is great and we will have many more times with great success sharing information between the two of us TKS! Our biggest boxed was 26.14IMG_20200628_075430538.jpeg

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 5

Great job guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Nice job on the tag team effort

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Posted (edited)

Congrats Ken.  That one should get a check at the end!  

Edited by GAMBLER
  • Like 1

Thanks Gary, it was great fun fishing along side with u this morning and ur son off shore! Working as a team is great and we will have many more times with great success sharing information between the two of us TKS! Our biggest boxed was 26.14IMG_20200628_075430538.thumb.jpeg.d278d6654ba9db7a5059f3d228baaeb8.jpeg

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

That's a dandy. Congratulations

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk