Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. A Corvette and a Chevette are both Chevy junk so it is comparing apples to apples!
  2. I would like to thank Elosta for a great show! I will be back next year! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  3. Thanks for posting that Shane.
  4. Yes sir. My mechanic dreads working in my bilge. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. I strictly run Hammerhead 5/0 cowbells. The 4/0 catch fish but not as good as the 5/0 for me. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  6. I will be at ELOTSA this weekend! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. I have no picked software yet. Not sure what I’m going to go with. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. It’s usually hanging over a bucket! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. The rods are Daiwa Heartland 8’6” rigger rods. The reels are Daiwa saltiest 30’s without line counters. The 6.1:1 gear ratio is great for getting the slack line out in a hurry. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. No need to look that far West. Lake Erie is higher than last year. The water coming over the falls is going to be more than last year. A wet spring will mean severe flooding again...........
  11. Anyone that believes dodgers and spin n glos are the way to catch lakers needs to watch these videos. This is a normal day at the office.
  12. What are you guys using to edit your videos? I have a ton of Go Pro footage to post. I'm looking for something easy and free!
  13. 3/4 of a million fry is nothing. Honeoye Lake in Ontario County has more walleye stocked and the fishery does not have great numbers. This is the reason the DEC says it has no impact.
  14. I find to get the big ones, you need to match the hatch. In a body of water like Lake Ontario, they are eating gobies and Alewife. Running big baits does not represent natural forage. In northern Canada, huge stuff works because they are eating bigger fish than Lake O lakers.
  15. Gambler Rigs will be there! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. I run it and love it.
  17. I was part of the NYS health department study on contamination levels in your body a couple years ago. I eat a lot of fish from Lake Ontario and the Fingerlakes. All of the contamination levels in my body were very low.
  18. Thanks Les.
  19. March 25th. I will be there. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. See you guys next weekend! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. I was at Sandy today and the creek was about 8" from the normal summer high!
  22. The amazing part about this is the number of boats on the lake in April and May was way lower than normal!
  23. 10 color will get you right around a 200 copper.
×
×
  • Create New...