Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Now that's a new one! Lmbo
  2. What I do in front of my computer is my business! Lol
  3. Powder paint here
  4. I'm talking tournament strategy. You would think in 2 days you could get 45# of "Trout". Lol
  5. THEN WHY ARE YOU ON HERE?!?!?
  6. UNCLE......
  7. I believe weedbeds are dead because of the Zeb's
  8. TURN OFF YOUR CAP LOCK, YOUR SHOUTING!
  9. Gonna be up and down crap weather the next few weeks. Many lows in the 20's. I'm in no rush. Probably gonna snow more too.
  10. SORRY, YOUR WAY OFF BASE. THE SOUTH SHORE OF LAKE ONTARIO IS WAAAAAAY OFF ON THE NUMBERS BEING CAUGHT AND I DO FISH WOTH SOME OF THE BEST PERCH FISHERMEN IN THE AREA. NUMBERS ARE DOWN AND THATS A FACT JACK!
  11. Exactly, these guys are getting chubby's over 10-12# kings. I don't get it.......
  12. Pick me pick me pick me!!!!!
  13. I've used 13# with no issues.
  14. I think for spring King your absolutely nucking futz to run anything less than 12#. 10# & 8# if you want to donate tackle. Clear water your gonna get squat fishing for browns anyways. So why not use 12-15#? Browns wont see it in stained water anyways. I use 14# leader with zero issues inshore and offshore in April/may.
  15. Then one must not follow me in the lake.....
  16. Yup, half the people don't see my type of humor. Lol
  17. Sorry, but I was thinking the same thing. Lol it was actually getting kind of creepy.....
  18. At least lake Ontario has the Niagara dumping nutrient rich water. Huron and Michigan don't have that.
  19. 2 bad winters is all. They definitely have a concern about the rainbows though.
  20. Sure buddy. Somehow this doesn't explain why sat morning you said you have to work the weekend. Oh yeah and "bite me". I'll never grow up
  21. Heck, you said you were coming last Monday, then you got called into work. I gave you that one. You said the next weekend and I had to contact you with a time on Friday and got no response. Then sat again and you said you had to work. Then you said it was a death. Whatever buddy
  22. You are so full of s$&t!!!!!!!! First you got called into work twice then it was a death! Get your excuses straight and please don't buy anything from me or my friends here!
  23. Was thinking the same exact thing.
×
×
  • Create New...