Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Mag moonshines on slide divers were THE #1 set up for me last year there.
  2. My bet is its on 200kh
  3. Lowrance doesn't show fish Arch's in the lake? I have a 10" HD and its super. If I did it over though, it would be a bird.
  4. OK buddy ty
  5. Thanks matt and no I'm not out there. In chili all week? I can meet you after work?
  6. Its a great idea, but I need lures first. I'll give them some of mine.
  7. The old nuts corners.
  8. Looking for some free old fishing stuff that you'll never use or can't sell. My buddy and his family is opening up a new bar and grill in Hamlin. It has a fishing theme.. Ex: life vests, oars, life rings, lures, rods/reels ect........Thanks
  9. Yes them coho are fantastic! Try cleaning one right after boating it. The meat is FIRM.
  10. Googan.lol
  11. I have never kept a 1yr old for a charter. It just isn't right. Too many survive after release.
  12. I had thought survival rates were around 10%. I could be very wrong though.
  13. Wire. Mono is good
  14. Regular is fine. I use them shallow all the time. 25# mono. I experimented with wire this year. Not worth it .
  15. Now that's funny! Where was this "plug" in July when the salmon fishing sucked? Lmao
  16. That's a crappy excuse. Do you know how many boats come from a long ways away to fish the WHI! They don't fish the pro am cause they either don't want to give up charters or they're chicken s$%t! I'm sure a lot of Oswego guys will agree with that.
  17. Huh?
  18. If they can't spend the measly $15/day pass, they don't get within a ten foot pole of my boat!
  19. You left that part out. Can't go online and ask for opinions if we don't get all the details.
  20. Wow, again with the "thinking too much"! I've had many days recently that the riggers only were going then for some reason it was divers. I had a brown bite 3 weeks ago that 90% came on divers, then the next day it was riggers. Couldn't buy a hit on the divers. It happens!
  21. It is and I couldn't believe it. No comparison. Do they still make it?
  22. Not for nothing, but when it started on Lou their seemed to be no problem and I'm pretty sure the tweeter word count hasn't changed. I admit I don't do it often enough, but like you said my attention is on fishing.
×
×
  • Create New...