NEW Fish Hawk Equipment - Live Release Show 11/29

22 minutes ago, BRsnow said:

It looks like you can run the new “X2”with a transducer, outside of battery vs wired power any reason to spend more for the new x4? 

I would say on smaller boats, or boats with limited dash space, that smaller display would be nicer to have.

Didnt watch the video, but I see that they new probes on the website.  The new lithium probe compatible with the X4D is up to $499 for just the probe.  
Its getting more butt-clenching every year to send that probe down multiple times a day :)

2 hours ago, Yankee Troller said:

I would say on smaller boats, or boats with limited dash space, that smaller display would be nicer to have.

I agree, if I add the slip ducer can use on other peoples boats as well. The smaller probe is great as well. Really excited with the changes and glad I held off. Really fits small boater needs for sure with flexibility.

On 11/27/2023 at 3:43 PM, Yankee Troller said:

Here is a link to the broadcast, which starts at 8 PM ET.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knt8IoaXtJk

IMG_5468.thumb.PNG.5dcc343bb401104cf631634e1fe5a3d0.PNG

It looks like the ultra system is going to run $1400. That now makes it more expensive than a smart troll with 3 probes and that paddle wheel attachment looks smaller than the new fish hawk probe.

i know you’ve run both systems. Is it just me or does it seem like the smart troll would offer a more versatile setup for cheaper. It also has rechargeable battery you just need an android device for a display. I’m trying to understand why one would buy the fishhawk instead of a smart troll.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cody191 said:

It looks like the ultra system is going to run $1400. That now makes it more expensive than a smart troll with 3 probes and that paddle wheel attachment looks smaller than the new fish hawk probe.

i know you’ve run both systems. Is it just me or does it seem like the smart troll would offer a more versatile setup for cheaper. It also has rechargeable battery you just need an android device for a display. I’m trying to understand why one would buy the fishhawk instead of a smart troll.

I don't have a paddle wheel attachment for my Smart Troll probes, so I have no experience with those.

Yep I have the X4D Bluetooth model so might consider it and use my existing probe as backup. Nice they made it backward compatible.:smile: