for sale : usa Looking to buy

6 hours ago, marinecrafts said:

Did you ever see a green goby?  I want a spoon that looks like the real goby.

They make the green goby because that color is more visible in the water.

If it is natural representation you are after,then you would never use a goby spoon for trolling. Gobys usually lay on the bottom  and every so often they push themselves up to go somewhere and then they sink again. They do not have airbladders so they cannot swim distances suspended like a trolling lure does. Goby spoons for jigging make a lot more sense.

I have a couple FLT Goby spoons, brand new in the package. They have copper backs and a glow eye … 3 3/4 “ long.  And they actually have a very light sparkle that must of been mixed in with the clear coat, can only notice it when you turn the spoon …Not sure if the pic shows the paint job but they look just like a goby.  

IMG_0270.jpeg

12 hours ago, marinecrafts said:

Anybody know where I can get spoons that look like a gobie?  It will probably have to be a custom made spoon because none of the retailers online have them.

Do you have a pic of gobie you want???

IMG_4388.thumb.jpeg.839b68ca8be434db98cebec07c6aa9db.jpegLeft to right. 

1. Dreamweaver Super Slim gold back 

2. unknown

3. NK size 28 gold back

4. NK Mag gold back 

IMG_4389.thumb.jpeg.8c0d87cfb27d335215023312fcfe9047.jpeg

I have had good luck in the spring for browns (shallow water) with the Super Slim.

Late summer browns especially like the NK in both the Mag and the 28.  Like anything else it has its days but the Gold backed NKs have been a staple and catch consistently for me. 

Edited by bout time

8 minutes ago, bout time said:

IMG_4388.thumb.jpeg.839b68ca8be434db98cebec07c6aa9db.jpegLeft to right. 

1. Dreamweaver Super Slim gold back 

2. unknown

3. NK size 28 gold back

4. NK Mag gold back 

IMG_4389.thumb.jpeg.8c0d87cfb27d335215023312fcfe9047.jpeg

I have had good luck in the spring for browns (shallow water) with the Super Slim.

Late summer browns especially like the NK in both the Mag and the 28.  Like anything else it has its days but the Gold backed NKs have been a staple and catch consistently for me. 

They look copper in the pic,,,am I correct, or no bud?

5 minutes ago, reel rage said:

They look copper in the pic,,,am I correct, or no bud?

I know DreamWeaver calls their spoons gold

backed. NK used to call theirs Brass backed.  I believe they’re all discontinued colors now 

I call them all gold back. lol 

IMG_4392.thumb.jpeg.57c86262db28a9c41cf913d38e1e2156.jpegIMG_4391.thumb.jpeg.a8b89110d836d65f38cfa46856a91f13.jpeg

10 minutes ago, bout time said:

I know DreamWeaver calls their spoons gold

backed. NK used to call theirs Brass backed.  I believe they’re all discontinued colors now 

I call them all gold back. lol 

IMG_4392.thumb.jpeg.57c86262db28a9c41cf913d38e1e2156.jpegIMG_4391.thumb.jpeg.a8b89110d836d65f38cfa46856a91f13.jpeg

Yes these are gold, but the gobie pics are copper on the nks.. I'm just bigggg on getting  you the right stuff 😉

12 hours ago, rolmops said:

They make the green goby because that color is more visible in the water.

If it is natural representation you are after,then you would never use a goby spoon for trolling. Gobys usually lay on the bottom  and every so often they push themselves up to go somewhere and then they sink again. They do not have airbladders so they cannot swim distances suspended like a trolling lure does. Goby spoons for jigging make a lot more sense.

12 hours ago, fish whistle said:

I have a couple FLT Goby spoons, brand new in the package. They have copper backs and a glow eye … 3 3/4 “ long.  And they actually have a very light sparkle that must of been mixed in with the clear coat, can only notice it when you turn the spoon …Not sure if the pic shows the paint job but they look just like a goby.  

IMG_0270.jpeg

12 hours ago, fish whistle said:

IMG_0270.jpeg