oswego....new haven...mexico

Not a whole lot of mature kings out of Oswego yet, lots of trout though and young kings. You really have to hunt for the mature kings right now in deep water. The 100-180 fow range has been pretty active for the last month or so.

You're right, this site is for GIVING and receiving information. If you look through the history of fshnwmn's posts, you wont find a single fishing report. I just dont think the individuals who NEVER post any fishing reports should be complaining about a lack of information.

MY ANSWER TO DIRTYWORM IS I HAVE BEEN TO BUSY BEING AN OBSERVER. I HAVE A 36 FT CAMPER OUT OF NEW HAVEN AND A TROPHY HARD CAP AND HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FISH THAT MUCH SOOOO SORRY FOR ASKING BUT YOU DIDN'T NEED TO ANSWER AT ALL..

THANKS ANYWAY GUYS

FSHNWMN

No problem feel free to ask any time. Most of us on here will be happy to give up any info to help out another angler. Thats what this site is for. I asked all spring about how the fishing was but was unable to get out due to being very sick so I know the feeling. It has been hit and miss fishing for me all summer so far. Not much worth reporting so far. Good luck fishing!!!

THANK YOU sufan22886!! I agree! Not everyone has the good fortune to be able to fish and post and many of us just like to log on to see whats going on where. For dirtyworm to respond in such a manor was uncalled for given any reason and as fshnwmn stated you did not need to respond at all. Sorry just my 2 cents.

Most everyone on this sight has been very helpful with general information. I haven't been out on the lake since fishing spring browns. From what I've heard the salmon bite has been sporadic with few large fish and the early morning brown bite has been a little better. Things will definitely pick up as we move through August. Lots of fish on the western end of the lake this entire month.

• 2 weeks later...

Because it is a 4 hour drive from down in the Mid Hudson valley to anywhere on the Eastern end of Lady O, it isn't always "Goin Fishin, see ya at dinner time" type of affair to go up fishing. We that lurk and watch do so with envy in our hearts. You folks that live close to the lake, have it made to a point. And no I hate snow enough to not move up there just to go fishing ;(

So we lurk and ask questions.

I'll get off the box now.....