How BIG will the Fall LOC Winner be?????

What will win the Fall LOC???  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What will win the Fall LOC???

• 46#
    • 44#
    • 42#
    • 40#
    • 38#
    • 36#
    • 34#
    • 32#
    • 30#

Me thinks that Pike Hunter and me will catch a 44 pounder this Sunday Morning. So why don't you guys just come to Sutters Marine Sunday afternoon to cheer as we pull in with at least one derby winning fish!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A little over 7oz. off (:

I should be a bookie

Oh I am, lol

Laws of average is all, they prevailed but with no kicker like many expected

Maybe next year ?????

As far as 40's I predicted we would in fact see one on Lady O and we did, also heard of a few more, just a single 1 for sure however

I'll let you know when a few of the drift boat guides are done in May and we see just how many mature Kings are still rejuvenating to fight another day

Also we have a proven percentage of 2 year olds in that 16 to 22-24 lbs already swimmin' the depths and pounding down bait, who knows just how many, out of my 60+ days on the water so far this year I would say I have noticed a fair percentage of prospects that could as Vince says become a "Freak Show" for us all to enjoy in 2011 !!!!

Tom

70 of the 92 votes that were casted said the fish would be over 40lbs, I went with 38.14 I believe. I think if the wind gods would have cooperated the final weekend it might have reached 40 but next year it happens