HEY WHAT HAPPENED TO THE POST ABOUT OSWEGO SCOTTY

The truth never seems to get through as it should.... don't :rain: on the parade I guess

Well shadster, if that was meant to be derogatory meaning mods have some sort of agenda you can forget it. The site has specific rules that MODS must follow as well as the members. We give a lot of leeway before removing a post.

The truth never seems to get through as it should.... don't :rain: on the parade I guess

Well shadster, if that was meant to be derogatory meaning mods have some sort of agenda you can forget it. The site has specific rules that MODS must follow as well as the members. We give a lot of leeway before removing a post.

Tell em' Bob, don't take no SHiiiiii . CRAP :yes::muscle:

This was not the intent of the post at all, Bob! The point was that if the truth be known there would be no reason for a parade, good comments or bad. I totally understand the need to separate the BS from the facts. It comes down to how people sort out that difference.

I thought the original Oswego Scotty post had merit and was interested in the outcome. Now we'll never know!

I agree, but I am sure somebody will say what happens. I think they store those posts in a vault like they did the ghosts in ghost busters movie :lol::lol:

• 6 months later...