Essentials for your future

Has Been

On sale tommorow in honor of the new Gov at local stores for upstate residents .A six year supply of Vasaline & anti depresants at bargain prices to help get you thru.Don't delay for the prices & taxes are sure to skyrocket. 51 states anyone?What did the Who say? " Meet the new Boss, same as the old Boss.

The real purse strings are controlled by the clowns we send back to Albany every two years in the Assembly and State Senate. If you want to see the poster child for everything wrong, his name is Antione Thompson, a State Senator who got re-elected by 250 votes in Buffalo. The man is probably the worst elected official in the country, yet enough people voted for him. We have only ourselves to blame. They don't understand what cuts mean and they pander to the welfare class.

Four more years huh?

My timeline is eight more years, once my youngest is off to college WE ARE OUTA HERE, goodbye Vampire State.

The only thing that would keep me here is if Western New York does in fact secede and become the fifty first state.

There will always be the cottage at Chautauqua, in the family 103 years now since my Great Grandfather bought it in 1907. Lifetime licenses on the way out and we are GONE...

So Cuomo tells Duffy that he'll help Rochester best by accepting the bid for Lt Gov, now that he's won, he tells Duffy not to bother selling his Rochester home.

???????

Guess he wants Duffy to stay at home & not get involved in Albany?!?!!!

or, he's going to get taxpayers to pay for his weekday hotel?

Tom B.

(LongLine)