Fat Nancy's

Big Dave

I made it there last year and it was a great show! Unfortunately, this year, I won't be able to attend. I'll be at the Cabela's in Hamburg, PA for Captain's Weekend Seminars with Pete Lahosky and Ron Jacoby. It was a tough decision to make, but the guy I have hooked into salmon & trout fishing who was on the boat last year with me about 10 times wants to go to the seminars and learn some new things. With all the new techniques and secrets out there, figure I could always learn some new things, as well.

Guys this year will actually be the 3rd annual customer appreciation. This year we will be holding the event the first Saturday of April. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up before you made to many plans. I will post more as we get closer. ;)

Hmmm, had plans of bein on the boat fishin browns that weekend. Might have to re-think things.

Guys this year will actually be the 3rd annual customer appreciation. This year we will be holding the event the first Saturday of April. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up before you made to many plans. I will post more as we get closer. ;)

Hmmm, had plans of bein on the boat fishin browns that weekend. Might have to re-think things.

Thats where I'll be Musky.

Probably have Richard out with me telling me some storys about his winter. :lol:

Right Richard?

Glen