What spoon colors do you want to see?

So you finger lake guys, what colors do you want to see on what kind color of spoon blanks? I am working with a painter that is out of this world and we are going to work up an entire series just for you Finger Lakes Guys. Just so you can see the kind of paint jobs this guy can do go to this link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?ai ... 1034072493 It is a collection of body baits and a few BAD photos of the spoons this guy does.

The killer part is the spoons are the same as Dreamweavers and before this guy puts a super thick clear coat on the spoons he puts a UV coat on them! So these spoons are just going to catch fish and that is all there is to it!

Also what type and size of hooks do you guys want on a 2 1/2 inch spoon and a 3 1/2 inch spoon? single, Treble Please let me know since i live about 800 miles away! Thanks for all of the info and if you do not want to tell everyone your secret colors a PM would be fine or you can email me at [email protected]. Thanks

I like Copper and silver spoon blanks, and colors are All of the above. A black/purple blend would be nice and anykind of crazy watermelon ideas are a hit. Hammered spoons are a plus 8)

ps: Trebles

Silver or gold blanks.....I go ov er to Bears in T Burg and buy a bunch of his 3 fer $5.00 used lures.......Take 'em home and strip off what's on 'em and repaint myself to match what is hot for me at the time.Hammered are the best

Real nice bunch of spoons you got there Gill T!

As far as colors go I think its a bit like a an old guy told me once "The most important thing a spoon has to have going for it is time in the water" ;)

If I could only pick two spoon patterns one for kings and one for steelhead......the Blue Mahi Glow Northport Nailer, and the DW Steelhead candy (modified as shown). I like a little glow in my patterns to help fish to find them in all light levels.....and so they hit it more accurately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

One of my favorite color combos is a hammered silver with black and green on one side. Another all time classic is the naples sutton spoons with silver,gold/copper and two tone gold/silver very thin flutter spoons in the #06 size. now the Naples sutton spoon company is finished and here is a very good opportunty for a lure company to fill a need for large thin flutter spoons which can be trolled very slowly for those lakers.

Capt Paul

Senecacharters.com