best place to buy trollling spoons - near rochester

Andre, a lot of the spoons you see mentioned on this and other sites are regular Nk's or other manufactures that are "doctored up" with tapes. You can find some of them for sale at tackle shops like Shawn's marina for the Habenaro's or I think it's Narby's in Oak Orchard for the 42nd spoon but most are taped up. Go to the tackle descriptions on this site and the www.Attheoak.com and there is a lot of pictures on there of the taped up spoons and their names.

Andre,

JayVee's on Norton street carries quite a few NKs, stingers, spin doctors, tapes etc. (don't worry - big parking lot & next to a Kungphoo place so you won't get mugged)

Boats r' us (West Marine) on E Ridge Rd has a decent selection although prices are a little high.

B-E's just off 104 in Ontario also has quite a few.

Then of course there's Dick's & Gander Mountain.

They all carry the customizing tapes, eyes, etc.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Abe's Tackle Box in Sodus Point owned by Jamie Abel...... I personally will only shop there for Trout and Salmon...... The absolute best place for your buck and for the best fishing Knowledge in the Rochester area..... Stop by and see him and his collection..... Jamie and his wife are the friendlist people around......... Woody.

I would also recommend Abe's tackle box (sodus point bait shop) IMO he has has the best selection of spoons in any area, he also carries a ton of used tackle. i am constanlty finding myself looking for a old spoon with some teeth marks on it.