Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

After returning from the bloodbath at the Niagara Pro Am, it was nice to get out on my home waters. Tuesdays trip was with a regular client who likes to fish by himself. He even lets me reel in a fish or two. We headed offshore to the Temperature beaks and found 54 degrees on top. We had some great King, Steelhead and coho action that morning. The MVP spoons were Yeck Obama regulars, Stinger glow alewife, and DWSS spooks. Torpedo divers off the boards were very productive

june7th.jpg

June 8th Brought out some old friends from Riverview Yacht basin. We started in the same fruitful waters only to find the colder surface water gone. Trolled north and ran into fish. We boated an assorted species from Steelies,Cohos, one 22# king and a pile of Lakers. Funny thing was the Lakers all came off Torpedo divers towed off the boards. I estimate the lures were running about 20-25 feet down. Good spoons were Yeck Obama (Again), Mullato Honeybees, DWSS Spooks. Pictures to follow

Bruce.....down west was an absolute massacre. As good as the fishing was, I was a little taken back to think of how many 2 year old kings that were killed in the pro am. It is what it is I guess.

I love how consistent the fishing has been around Rochester this year. Diversity as good as it gets....

Today was much of the same....14 for 17.... One skippy king, bunch steelies, cohos and the L.T action off the boards was good. No big kings today....best lures were orange and red stingers and DW SS.....good luck out there this weekend and tight lines...