Life is better......Goodbye yankees

Detroit won ALCS in 2006, but lost to St Louis in World Series, last Tigers World Series victory was 1984. Go Detroit!

I grew up in metro Detroit, and as an added bonus if the Tigers make it to game 5 my niece is scheduled to sing the National Anthem.

AND THEIR OBNOXIOUS FANS!

GO TIGERS!

tigers_logo.jpg

I guess that comment was directed to me because i'm the only one here who pumps the Yanks. But thats ok, we will get em next year. BTW its really being passionate, not obnoxious.

Sorry Pete, gotta disagree, Obnoxious IS the proper word. I don't really follow or care about baseball, other than rooting against the yankees. It's not so much the team as I could care less about baseball itself, but yankee fans are the most obtusely obnoxious and arrogant people I've ever seen and call me callous, but I just really, really enjoy seeing them unhappy. Nothing personal.

Tim

Tim you must know that that statement in itself is obnoxious. To take that position against a person or people meets the definition of being obnoxious or objectionable. So its a to ave a strong feeling or passion for something. Your passionate about hating yankees fans, and some of us are passionate about rooting for them. So were both obnoxious, I think its a wash.... BTW have you ever met a Philly fan? They are passionate for there teams, and they carry weapons :o

Of course it is, I never claimed to be consistent :)

Besides, it's a well known fact that anyone who isn't a Bills or Sabres fan, sucks by default.

oh and by the way F@#$ the yankees :*

Tim

I couldnt stop laughing when i read this.Good one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last time I was passionate about anything that had to do with sports was when Oksana Baiul was going for gold in 1994 :rofl: Sorry guys I also was laughing as I read thru this thread so I thought I would throw some wood on :lol:

Tom