Took Jax, his buddy and my neighbor out off the creek. Fished between the Nose and Watoma. Found the kings good between 100 - 120 fow. Ended the day 10 for 16. The biggest was 26 lbs. One was lost that was bigger on my new copper set up (I wont mention any name). It was the first time I ever tried copper and it was only in the water 5 minutes before it took off. We ended up taking 2 fish on the copper. The fish were from 60 - 90 down. It was definatally a flasher fly bite. 12 of the 16 hits came on flashers and flies. NBK was the only spoon that tooks hits.

Brian, great report. I was out with Rebel in the evening on the 14th and found the temp. band to be just of bottom at that depth. We moved off a bit and took some steelies down 80 ft.

The copper setup is fast becoming in vogue and seems to be effective on Kings. I know it is used quite a bit at the East end. Guys do get upset when someone does not realize how far back from a boat it is running and tangles cables with the copper.

See you on the water.

You would almost think I was in your boat with this abuse, im not even nearby.

hmm I think this is how it went ALICE

Somebody almost cost us from winning the Orleans Pro AM. As of 9pm the nite before we werent even gonna fish it cus you had something in your diaper.

SOMEBODY was trying to show their muscles showing us how to reel in a fish and put to much tension on the hook droppin a few.

And somebody didnt even want to bring the cooler into the boat when it was full putting us in 2nd after the first day....ahem...

I dont even want to get into Oswego-- unless I have to :devil:

but dont worry Rick your a halfway decent bass fisherman. ;)

First off I lost one fish to your many! Loosing a dipsey fish wasnt my fault! The fish wasnt hooked good. I know this becasue he sent me an e-mail later that night. As for not fishing it....if you could use some vaca time to practice that wouldnt have happened! The cooler fish was a fluke. It never happened before and it wont happen ever again.

Fact is, and you can ask the other teammates, you cant fight fish! LOL

Yankee troller,

It is pretty funy how everytime Jax fished the Pro Am with you guys, you placed high and the times he was not you guys did not do that well? What does that tell us!

NOW NOW BOYS LETS PLAY NICELY :shock: YOUZ TWOZ IS SUPOOSED TO BE GOOMBAS. Everyone loses fish here and there, even the best of us do it if we didn't what fun would it be. I even lost one on Ray's boat the first time out with him :shock: OH WAIT THAT'S RIGHT HIS TWO OLD CIVIL WAR VETS BUDDIES COULDN'T KEEP THE BOAT STRAIGHT OR GET A LINE OUT OF THE WAY IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF "MINUTES" :roll: :P:P:lol::lol::lol:

Billy I did hear that Jeremy pours a nice Pepsi while you fished though :P;)