2 Bucks but still now a great year!

JakeyBaby

Took both these bucks this year! One with my Mathews and one with my Muzzle Loader. Yea, i am happy with my bucks dont get me wrong, but all in all i would say this year has been the worst year for me in a very long time, prolly b4 i new what i was doing!! Mainly i would say it his do to the Florida like weather we have had to deal with ALL SEASON! :@ Hopefully we can get a little bit of that white stuff and some colder weather for the smoke poles!!! Good Luck

-Jakey Baby-

Matt

Bumpy_Woods_005.jpg

Bumpy_Woods_006.jpg

opening_day_2011_037.jpg

opening_day_2011_038.jpg

I know, after i even read this post it kind of seems like i am ungreatful! But believe me thats not what i mean, my point is just the #'s and the amount of movement that i personally have seen have been alot less and slower to my past years!

I'm right there with you. I've seen less movement this year than ever, but on Saturday took three shots and killed three deer. As my buddy said, a season of frustration taken out in 15 seconds of mad shooting. It's nice to fill the freezer, but it's also nice to see deer on a regular basis. Oh well, that's hunting...

i would not go back to that spot that second piic was taken... looks like a ghost is following you around!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Mobile%20Device.png

LOL- Nice bucks!!!! I wish I could do that well in my bad years. ;)

ps- I agree though- weather has been too warm for consistent movement.

Hahaha the ghost like creature in front of the camera is my buddy with his celabration cigar hanging out of his mouth!!! I always tell him to put that damn thing out yer spooking the deer! But then again it is his property that i was able to tag both bucks on, so smoke away John!!! Haha