Need some help Finger Lakes guys.

I got to get a hold of a certain Sutton spoon made in Naples.

The only tackle shop in my area that sells them said they haven't been able to get any.

Can anybody help me out here?

I'll try and get a number off the spoon later today and post it.

Thanks

Glen

LOL....sutton is out. they havnt plated for over a year now....good luck with that prospect....most all of the marinas and bait shops on the FLakes are out......seneca in watkins is OUT.....i just bought all their single fixed hooks last week....Fish307.com sells the NEW SUTTON...plasma spoons must have bought rights to make em...same paper thin flutter spoons and some of my fav. numbers are identical..88, 66 etc. check em out.....unless sutton gets a new chrome plater there wont be any new ones for some time so hold on to em ...i got a few dozen and they are not fr sale,...

The only number on the front of the spoon is #5.

It's 2" long, 5/8" wide at it's widest and silver front with copper back.

Thanks for any help locating these spoons for me and thanks for the info and offers already given.

Happy New years and lots of fish in 2012. :yes:

Glen

The new plasma spoons only come with trebles.......sucks cuz fixed single hook is the way to go...less fish lost and more spoons per rig......i have a few hundred of the hooks that match the ones on the suttons so in drilling a hole in the spoon and buying tiny S.S. hardware anr retrofitting them .......MINT ! 8)

Sutton did not have a silver plater for a year or more but as of last week, they DO! Thus, most of their spoons are either in stock or will be soon, according to the owner, whom i spoke with about a week ago. That's GOOD NEWS! (i was getting worried as my stock was dwindling)

dre

Sutton did not have a silver plater for a year or more but as of last week, they DO! Thus, most of their spoons are either in stock or will be soon, according to the owner, whom i spoke with about a week ago. That's GOOD NEWS! (i was getting worried as my stock was dwindling)

dre

Thanks for the update. :yes:

dre

Jeez, I'd just about given up on him! :yes: -Thanx dre!

idk bout all that.....i can drive down to naples and ive never payed double tax.......its always cheiper to go to the sorce......i find it unconceivable that a second hand dealer that had to buy from they will sell cheiper than they will.....R u shure u got the right sutton? im talking bout the original in Naples NY.....

YES, All suttons, No tax just shipping, It was like 2.95 shipping. Iv'e got probably 200 suttons, from very old to the new ones. I had sutton send me a price list, It showed they had to charge me there tax and mine, plus the shipping. So i found this other guy, Very nice guy, Very fast shipping. He sells a ton on Ebay too.

YES, All suttons, I collect them, Iv'e probably got 200 or more, from old to new, You name the size i got it. Most of them are still wrapped in paper. I found tnm on ebay, if you buy straight from him it's cheaper, call that number i put on here. He''ll have what your looking for.

YUP, I have over 200 sutton spoons, I collect them, I have some that i use 44s 22s 71s: those are the killers, The ones iv'e collected are still in the paper wrappers, They all say naples NY on them. Terry is a sutton distributor, He sells shirts too.