its about time

As with anything the fresher the better...I was gonna get some main lobster too but the 3400mi swim would take too long, maybe tomorrow ill pack a lunch..

Yup yer right they are scavengers rolly maybe ill give em up till tomorrow :D

For the hunters and others were a animal (or crustation) lives will determin their taste.

A resident swamp goose or duck will taste a lot different than one that migrates and eats corn and grain, My Indiana grain feed deer taste a lot better than a mountian loural buck.

A high flow area lobster here will taste a lot better than a bay lobster from main ..I spend 3 weeks every summer in cape cod sometimes the lobster their are great sometimes they just ant got that perfect taste.

When you go catch and eat one the same day ( and cook it proper) It might change your opinion.....so heres the challange get yer butt down here Ill put ya on the lobster cook it for ya and you decide...and when ya get sick of lobster and stone crab claws ,ill put ya on some tasty fish too,and on those windy days ya just will have to go to the pool and stare at the babes,,life is tuff it was 84deg here yesterday

sometimes ya just have to sit in a chair and do nuttin all day...

Ill be here 3 months I put out the challenge its up to you!!!!!

Call first tho I might be swimmin ,fishin,riding around in my boat,sittin at the pool or doing nuttin but sleeping in my chair.....607 769 7947...

OR hanging out with the fellas in Key West naaaaaaaaaaaa but ill drop ya off on one end of Duvall st and pick ya up on the other end if ya wanna do the Duvall Crawl....thats where ya drink 1 drink at every bar and if yer lucky you can still Crawl to the other end

Ray K.