Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
muskybob

Adirondack Salmon Chowder

Big Spoon, Wow, I'm so glad this thread is still going strong. I'm also happy to hear your comment.  It made my Christmas Day.  Now I'm hungry for some Adirondack Salmon Chowder. :D

The neat thing is the basic muskybob recipe is so solid you can add things of your own to your tastes without spoiling it:yes:

• Thanks 1

:yes::smile:

...Great recipe, I used lake O king and everyone had a 2 bowl event, even the spouse who doesn't like lake O salmon.

Will definitely make again and share/make for Wallkill RGC  meetings and Sunday's sporting clay's shoots.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the recipe.  Made it today with Brown Trout and Steelhead (told the kids it was Tuna).

I will definitely be making this again...soon.

• Thanks 1

Glad you enjoyed the "Adirondack Salmon Chowder"  Salmon soup just don't sound right LOL :D

Posted (edited)

lol, you're right. My son made it the next day for his wife they thought it was great too.

Edited by Charlie P
  • Thanks 1

In Cape Cod with the fam on our summer vaca.... Had a rain day earlier this week. I decided to make chowder. Substituted Fresh local Cod and fresh clams. Also used fresh clam broth and couple other little substitutions.... The chowder was an instant hit! Kept the broods' spirits high for an entire rain day. Great recipe. Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

This thread is an oldie but a goodie - great way to share some of the fillets in the freezer with family and friends this holiday season

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2