2012 Sodus Bay Healing Waters Salmon Slam - August 4th

Things are coming along, we have our 15 boat field, plus 4 other boats on the wait list if we can find enough veterans... awesome guys! I'm looking to have a "Salmon Slam" lure made up for each boat in the tournament... what do you guys think, maybe a prize for the biggest fish caught by a veteran on the new spoon?

Nick

WW ill let you know if anyone needs a mate. If you want to come by early saturday to help setup that would be great. Im trying to figure out how to get enough coffee for everyone at 6am, anyone have any ideas?

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Hey Nick check with the fire dept they should have a large perculator ...Maybe a couple of them might be willin to help might have a tent too..couldnt hurt to ask ... One of my youth group kids from church is the pasture in walworth , ill ask him if the fire dept falls through...A friend of mine owns corning catering for a large Hot beverage container ....Hey or i could check another buddy who owns Wilson rental in town (mine) just back from my "Pee Wee Herman " bike ride..

Photo585.jpg

my new set of wheels :lol:

Nice wheels Ray! I'll have to check with the fire department. I dont know if a tent will work as we'd have to set it up in the front of arneys away from the cleaning station and bbqs. We'll have a few ezups for people to find some shade if they need. if it looks like rain a couple of days before i'll have to rethink the tent though :(

ok guys, can everyone that volunteered PM me their email address so I can get a mailing list put together? Also, please include:

* If you allow smoking/drinking on your boat

* If you have served, what branch

* If you are trailering or docking at Arneys

My answers are:

* No smoking, no drinking

* Never served

* Docked at Arneys

I'll use this information to try and match up the veterans to each boat.

1---Party hardy...

2---Marine Airwing Helo...75-79 With pride!!!

3--- Will dock for the night if a spot is open..

my deck is 4ft x6ft x 8 ft nick wiffy got sick and we came home early...If mfg. wants my boat sooner for test trial have em call me..

1---Party hardy...

2---Marine Airwing Helo...75-79 With pride!!!

3--- Will dock for the night if a spot is open..

my deck is 4ft x6ft x 8 ft nick wiffy got sick and we came home early...If mfg. wants my boat sooner for test trial have em call me..

I'll be up there the night before so I don't have to worry bout oversleeping :D

Ok thanks to Bob (bfuller) we have a new prize pack for the tournament! Bob is going to supply each boat with a new Salmon Slam spoon. Red white and blue of course! Similar to these...

IMAG0950.jpg

The largest salmon or trout caught on the spoon will win a bfuller spoon prize pack!

IMAG0952-1-1.jpg

Sure are purdy!

Ok, heres the spoons for the tourney. I was asked to make them red white and blue. i did my best... Seems like a very odd color to get a fish to eat, but I hooked them up as good as I could, they might get a nibble...

Healing_waters_spoons.jpg

UV lamp

HWS_UV_lamp.jpg

Glow

HWS_glow.jpg